This mouse head is the cutest origami model I have designed so far. It is very easy to fold, so kids should be able to fold lots of mice in no time! I like the round ears of the mouse. You can make the ears even more round with a few more folds.
To make a Mouse Head in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
1. Start with a square piece of duo paper (a different color on each side).
2. Put the white side on top and turn the paper.
3. Fold along the vertical diagonal.
5. Put the top tip on the bottom tip, and mark the middle of the paper. Do not fold the horizontal diagonal completely.
7. Fold the top tip to the center.
8. Turn the model to the other side.
9. Fold the bottom tip to the top.
11. Turn the model to the other side.
12. Fold the right bottom side so that the bottom point comes on top of the point at the left of the horizontal fold.
14. Repeat the fold for the left bottom side.
16. Fold back the 3 previous folds together.
17. And flatten the model.
18. Fold the top tip of the square down to the bottom tip.
19. Fold the bottom tip up (one layer).
20. Turn the model to the other side.
21. Fold the bottom tip up.
22. Fold the left and right tips.
23. Fold the two top tips to round the ears.
24. Turn the model to the other side. And here is your mouse! Isn't it cute? You can draw eyes if you like, or just leave it as it is!
This is a very nice origami model for kids. It is easy, it looks like an heart at first, and then it becomes a cute mouse!
Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when I publish new original origami videos. Thank you! :-)
If you fold this Mouse Head, please send me pictures of your paper Mouse Head so that I can show them here.
Have you tried this this Mouse Head origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this Mouse Head and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.